RICHMOND, Va. — Retailer GPM Investments, a subsidiary of Arko Corp., unveiled several snack, candy and coffee deals available to its loyalty-program members through Jan. 3, as well as an ongoing fuel promotion.
The Richmond, Va.-based family of convenience store brands is partnering with suppliers to provide loyalty members with limited-time opportunities to stack their savings.
- All standard size candy is $1.99 each or two for $3 for enrolled fas Rewards members. The deal includes Ferrero candy bars—Butterfinger, Crunch and Baby Ruth—which come with the bonus of 5 cents off per gallon for enrolled loyalty-program members.
- All king-size candy is $2.49 each or two for $4 for enrolled fas Rewards members.
- Another deal offers two Lenny and Larry’s Pumpkin Spice and Caramel Apple cookies for $5, plus 2 cents off per gallon for enrolled fas Rewards members.
- 4 to 5-ounce bags of Haribo Gold Bear gummies are available two for $4, plus 2 cents off per gallon for enrolled fas Rewards members.
- And 5.25-ounce Oreo Halloween Cookie Popcorn bags are available two for $8, plus 1 cent off per gallon for loyalty members.
GPM Investments is also providing seasonal offerings for its bean-to-cup coffee program, including a 99-cent special price for any size hot or iced coffee for enrolled fas Rewards members. The program includes seasonally themed fall drinks, including white chocolate caramel cappuccino, cinnamon roll flavored coffee and Hershey’s hot chocolate. There will also be a limited-time offer of pumpkin spice-flavored cappuccino while supplies last.
Additionally, the c-store chain’s Buy More, Stack More, Save More deal that debuted this summer is still available. It allows rewards members in participating states to save on fuel by stacking savings up to $1 per gallon off their next fuel purchase, for up to 20 gallons. Customers in Connecticut, Louisiana, Missouri and Wisconsin can continue to stack points which turn into fas Bucks at their local GPM stores. Fuel discounts vary based on state law.
Founded in 2003, GPM has grown through acquisitions to become the sixth-largest convenience-store chain in the United States, with approximately 2,950 locations, including approximately 1,350 company-operated stores and approximately 1,600 dealer sites to which it supplies fuel in 33 states and Washington, D.C.
It's c-store brands include Fas Mart, Shore Stop, Scotchman, BreadBox, Young's, Li'l Cricket, Next Door Store, Village Pantry, Apple Market, Jiffi Stop, Admiral, Roadrunner Markets, Jiffy Food Marts, E-Z Mart, 1 Stop and TownStar.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.