SPICEWOOD, Texas — A new line of fresh, locally sourced private-label offerings and apparel is now on shelves at TXB convenience stores.
All private-label offerings are locally sourced, manufactured, produced, bottled or bagged in Texas, said TXB (Texas Born). In addition to food products, the company’s new line of apparel includes T-shirts and hats. TXB custom-branded shoes are in the works.
“We are dedicated to providing guests with true Texan hospitality every time they visit our markets,” said Kevin Smartt, CEO of TXB, Spicewood, Texas. “We’re deeply committed to creating a private label lineup that includes the best that Texas has to offer, taking no shortcuts to find and source the finest local quality ingredients. We are so proud of the time and effort put into making delicious snacks and beverages, and we know our guests will see and taste the difference.”
- TXB is No. 141 on CSP's 2022 Top 202 ranking of c-store chains by number of retail outlets.
This launch is part of the brand’s larger initiative to “Leave ’Em Better” by continually providing customers with renowned Texan hospitality and superior fresh-made food at an unbeatable value, the company said.
The private-label line will include more than 20 new items, including:
- Juices and teas crafted with locally sourced, Texas ingredients the drink is named after, including Goodflow Honey Green Tea, Cedar Creek Unsweet Tea, Poteet Strawberry White Tea, 100% apple juice and orange Juice, Fredericksburg Peach Tea, Burleson Honey Lemonade and Sugar Land Sweet Tea
- Craft soda, including Blood Orange, Cherry Limeade, Strawberry Limeade, Homestyle Lemonade, Blueberry Lemonade, Root Beer Float, Fruit Punch, Pineapple Cream and Ginger Beer
- Coffee, including signature house blend and exclusive Southern Pecan roast, available in freshly ground bags or single-serve pods with eco-friendly biodegradable packaging
- Teriyaki Jerky
- Fajitas—steak and chicken
- Salsa in Salsa Roja, Mambo Combo and Salsa Verde
- Custom-branded shoes (coming soon)
TXB is also debuting a reloadable gift card that can be used for the c-store’s giveaways, including free gas for a year.
In 2020, Kwik Chek announced a plan to rebrand all store locations to TXB to emphasize the Texas roots and values upon which the brand was built. TXB has more than 47 locations throughout Texas and Oklahoma.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.